Muslim scholors working in mosques (Imam) and Madrassa teachers are getting low salary. They forced to leave their job and think of another profile. This pathetic situation in some countires caused to spread ignorance. Special reference is made to Kerala. In fact Ulema of Kerala decided to initiate Dawa college before ten years in the hope of making professional Dawa team, but things now made bad reflection. Once the student get B.A/M.A or other certificate he think of his own career rather than society, and begin in the search of a new career in any company.
Here I want to put some questions that needs serious re-thinking
1. Really, Imams and Mu’allims getting low salary ?
2. If Imam/Muallim is leaving his job because of low salary, is it justificable?
3. Is there any clause in Islamic Fiqh regarding this?
- Malayalam abstract of friday kutba 5.2.10
- Burda with Malayalam Translation
- Does Imams/relegious teachers deserve more salary?
- India’s biggest Ramzan gathering by Ma’dinu Ssaqafathil Islamiyya
- Markaz Student of Calicut wins Dubai Quran International award
- SUFISM IN A NUTSHELL
- Sufism (Tasawuff) is the Heart of Islam
- World Muslim Scholars’ contribution to environment
- Scientists Grow Human Sperm in Lab
- Abdullah Bukhari, the legend of Jama Masjid, is dead